ABOUT AHI FREE STATE
• Connects Business in the Free State
• 18 Business Chambers forms part of AHI Free State.
• Provincial meetings as well as the Provincial congress will be held to the benefit of the Business sector in the Free State
• AHI free State stands by Businesses in the Free State and is currently assisting with drought management and water crisis along with Free State AgriSA - an MOU was undersigned in this respect.
• Entrepreneurship courses are being held to the benefit of new upcoming entrepreneurs.
• Business Chambers can add value to all their members by linking them on Africa Business Connect directly from this website
• Tourism is being promoted in new projects being implemented in 2016
Aout The Free State
(Afrikaans: Vrystaat, Sotho: Foreistata; s a province of South Africa. Its capital is Bloemfontein, which is also South Africa's judicial capital..
84 Towns: The Free State is divided into one metropolitan municipality and four district municipalities. The district municipalities are in turn divided into nineteen local municipalities. . Mangaung Metropolitan Municipality . Xhariep District: Letsemeng, Kopanong, Mohokare, Naledi ' Lejweleputswa District: Masilonyana, Tokologo, Tswelopele, Matjhabeng, Nala ' Thabo Mofutsanyana Districf.' Setsoto, Dihlabeng, Nketoana, Maluti-a-ptofung, phumelela,
The Free State Province is the granary of South Africa, with agriculture central to its economy, while mining on the rich goldfields reef is its largest employer.
Agriculture dominates the Free State landscape, with cultivated land covering 32 000 square kilometres, and natural veld and grazing a further 87 000 square kilometres of the province.
Free State (province) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia The Free State is also rich in mineral wealth, gold representing 20oh of the world's total gold production. Mining is the province's major employer. The province has 12 goldmines, producing 30oh of South Africa's
Since 1989, the Free State economy has moved from dependence on primary sectors such as mining and agriculture to an economy increasingly oriented towards manufacturing and export. Some l4o/o of the province's manufacturing is classified as being in high-technology industries - the highest of all provincial economies.
In the northeastern Free State, nestled in the rolling foothills of the Maluti mountains, the Golden Gate Highlands National Park is the province's prime tourist attraction. The park gets its name from the brilliant shades of gold cast by the sun on the spectacular sandstone cliffs, especially the imposing Brandwag or Sentinel Rock, which keeps vigil over the park. The sandstone of this region has been used for the lovely dressedstone buildings found on the Eastern Highlands, while decoratively painted Sotho houses dot the grasslands. Some of South Africa's most valued San (Bushman) rock art is found in the Free State, particularly in the regions around clarens, Bethlehem, Ficksburg, Ladybrand and Wepener