Dear AHi members, please refer to Sanlam's unique value proposition for AHi members. Click here for more information.
The other elements of the value proposition will be highlighted in future correspondence.
FOCUS ELEMENT FOR June 2016
This communication wishes to bring the online Financial Fitness Analysis (FFA) from Sanlam to the attention of AHi members. This free service is available to all AHi members who own businesses with an annual turnover of > R1 million.
The FFA evaluates the fitness of your business by helping you to identify the high-level financial planning needs of your business.
- 1.The following link may be used by AHi members to gain access to the online system in order to do their own FFA. (Click on this link)
- 2.Qualifying AHi members may also contact the Sanlam Business Markets Client Contact Centre at 0860 100 539 if they prefer doing a telephonic FFA interview. We will complete the questionnaire on the system on behalf of the AHi member.
- 3.The Financial Fitness Report will then be summarised. The summary will point out the main elements requiring further attention from the business owner.
- 4.AHi members will subsequently receive a summarising e-mail containing both the FFA (source document to be used as audit trail of how the questionnaire had been completed) and the Financial Fitness Report.
- 5.The AHi members may then decide which elements requiring attention they wish to deal with themselves and which elements Sanlam could provide further support with – Sanlam's contact particulars will be provided in the documentation. Sanlam will, according to the need concerned, appoint an appropriate expert resource to further advise the AHi member concerned.