Description of the Western-Cape:
• The Capital City of the Western Cape is Cape Town.
• Cape Town is also considered South - Africa 's mother city and legislative capital and is home to the Houses of Parliament.
• The port of Cape Town is the second busiest port in the country .
• The Western Cape 's economy is a major center for trade, industry and agriculture.
• Fruits and vegetables are grown daily by fruit farmers in the Western Cape. Wheat is also an important seed to sow in the Western Cape.
• Fishing is an important industry along the West Coast.
• In the Karoo farmers mainly farm with sheep.
• Tourism is economically one of the utmost interests of the Western Cape.